Posted on: November 14, 2021
Part time weekend hours available 10am- 7pm
Duties include answering the phone & screening visitors.
The receptionist is responsible for providing administrative
support to the community. This position will also contribute to
creating and maintaining an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and tranquility at the community.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of
the call and directs the call to appropriate personnel or
- Takes and delivers phone messages or transfers calls to voice
mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers general questions about the Community and provides
callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes all on-site family members and visitors including
vendors, clients and job candidates, determines nature of business
and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Performs administrative support functions such as typing,
filing and photocopying to meet the needs of the community.
- Assists with the completion of orientation and training
requirements as outlined by state regulations and company policies
- Operates personal computer and standard office equipment
including photo copier, fax machine, multi-line phone, etc.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail as needed.
- Assists other departments as needed including Marketing, Dining
Services, Activities, etc.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance and ethics program
policies and procedures.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal
regulatory training as required.
- Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the
success of the company, and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- A general understanding of clerical office functions and strong
organizational skills required. Strong data entry skills and basic
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast- paced, multi-tasking,
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills.
Keywords: Elmcroft, Lorain , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!