Part Time Year Round Digital Media Coordinator
Company: Cedar Point - One Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Overview:In this part-time, year-round role as Digital Media
Coordinator, you'll work directly with the Cedar Point
Communications Team to enhance and create compelling stories to
share to a diverse range of audiences. You'll enterprise content
from concept to completion, ensuring brand and visual standards are
met, and collaborate closely with colleagues to determine stories
and content that are worthy of inclusion. -You'll bring story ideas
to the table, take other's ideas to the next level and create
engaging content that will appeal to a wide audience. You'll write,
shoot and edit this content and contribute to the park's daily
messaging campaigns. -The ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented
self-starter both behind the camera and in the edit suite, who can
keep Cedar Point's business goals and mission in mind when making
decisions. The successful team member understands how to tailor the
story to different platforms, including social media, mobile app,
website and earned media.
- Regularly meet and collaborate with the Cedar Point
Communications Team to ideate and plan meaningful and FUN content
to be shared across multiple platforms.
- Capture stunning photos and captivating video utilizing various
multimedia equipment including DSLR cameras and GoPros.
- Assist with on-site park initiatives, including media previews,
signature events and product launches.
- Support all asset gathering and editing for Cedar Point Resorts
properties, including Hotel Breakers, Lighthouse Point, Castaway
Bay, Express Hotel and Sawmill Creek Resort.
- Edit and optimize assets including resizing and color
correcting to deliver to appropriate medium.
- Plan, record and edit a wide variety of interviews for various
- College graduate with 2+ years of experience in photography and
- Deep and extensive experience using the full Adobe Creative
Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Full working knowledge of audio and lighting equipment,
including the principles and standards associated with each.
- Excellent planning, collaboration and organizational
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Cedar Point - One Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio, Lorain , Part Time Year Round Digital Media Coordinator, Advertising , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!