Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Mechanical Engineer Overview A family-owned manufacturing
company located on the westside of Cleveland, Ohio. We are a
leading provider of construction equipment. They offer a variety of
benefits including health insurance, vision insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance, accident insurance, short term
disability, and a 401K program. All full-time employees receive
paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time. Summary Immediate
opening as a Mechanical Engineer. Responsibilities include
performing engineering duties in planning and designing parts,
machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment.
Communication with other departments will be necessary. Basic
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or mechanical
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Proficient in Solidworks
- ERP System Experience a plus
- Knowledge of weldment drawings and design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, ect.)Job
- Validate, maintain, and develop part/assembly drawing using
- Maintain product bill of materials using ERP/MRP software and
- Ensure end products meet ANSI standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics,
or computer-generated reports.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain
mechanical products, equipment, systems, or processes to meet
- Confer with the fabrication department, the engineering
manager, and other personnel to implement operating procedures,
resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Develop, coordinate, or monitor all aspects of production,
including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, or
operation of product designs.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose
faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Develop or test models of alternate designs or materials to
assess feasibility, sustainability, operating condition effects,
potential new applications, or necessity of modification.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to
ensure conformance with engineering design, performance
specifications, or environmental regulations.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of
products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted drafting
equipment or software.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to
ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning
according to specifications.
- Conduct research that tests or analyzes the feasibility,
design, operation, or performance of equipment, components, or
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications,
manuals, or other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, or
maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Estimate costs or submit bids for engineering, construction, or
- Implement design or process improvements.
- Analyze design or requirements information for mechanical
equipment or systems.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance - provided by Dice
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Lorain , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!