Company: CAMACO LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Responsible for the material flow through the plant to support
production. Develop, implement and ensure processes and procedures
are in place to effectively plan, schedule and coordinate
production to meet customer demands from order entry and raw
material planning to customer delivery. This position is an active
member of the Division's Management Team responsible for meeting or
exceeding the goals and objectives in areas of safety, cost,
delivery, quality, new program launch, compliance, etc.Essential
Duties and ResponsibilitiesReasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Effectively lead, motivate and develop direct reports.
- Direct and supervise the development of policies and procedures
for the procurement of all materials, components, equipment and
services required by the plant with the objective of obtaining
optimum quality, price, delivery and service.
- Collects and provides management with data concerning
long-range availability and pricing of materials and
- Directs the activities of the warehouse, traffic, and general
inventory storage to ensure efficient, timely and cost-efficient
material flow into, thru, and out of the plant.
- Establishes, evaluates and implements new inventory control
and/or other methods of material management to optimize efficiency
- Provide leadership for ERP system implementation (PLEX) and
- Develop new processes and work instructions.
- Identify cost reductions.
- Working knowledge of IATF 16969 Quality Standards.
- Manages special projects as requested by the General
- Frequent communication with all levels of management, corporate
support groups, quality assurance, and plant personnel.
- Responsible for related safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsRequired
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Materials/Purchasing, or equivalent
education and experience.
- 5 plus years of Plant Materials Management experience.
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing
- Performance Management
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office software including Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- MRP and MPS Systems
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel including
customers & suppliers
- ConfidentialitySupervisory ResponsibilityThis position manages
all employees of the department and is responsible for the
performance management and hiring of the employees within that
department.Work EnvironmentWhile performing the duties of this job,
the employee regularly works in an office setting and on the plant
floor.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The
employee is frequently required to walk, stand, kneel, crouch, talk
and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, and depth
perception.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Lorain, OH 44052: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: CAMACO LLC, Lorain , Materials Manager, Executive , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!