Company: Marco's Pizza
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Marco's Pizza General Managers are responsible for supporting
and sustaining our culture while driving business results. As a
General Manager you have the opportunity to make a real impact on
your store and your team. If you are passionate about people, pizza
and thrive in a performance-driven culture, we want you on our
We're looking for someone who:
- Is friendly and genuinely cares about the happiness of
- Takes accountability for their actions and takes pride in their
- Has a can-do attitude and asks "what else can I do?"
- Is a good teammate who provides-and values-honest feedback
- Has a passion for making great guest experiences
Sound like you? Check out the responsibilities and requirements
below and then fill out an application!
Primary responsibilities of the General Manager position
- Lead daily store operations including supervision of store team
members, taking, preparing and delivering guest orders, and
cleaning and maintenance of store equipment and facilities.
- Effectively implements, maintains, and corrects (if necessary)
processes and procedures to ensure operational excellence in
Marco's 10 Operating Systems.
- Ensures food safety practices that comply with federal, state,
and local regulations.
- Establishes and strives to meet store weekly sales goals,
service times, and guest experience goals.
- Reviews store Profit & Loss Statements regularly and uses the
data to implement sustainable EBITDA growth measures.
- Maintains current and accurate data in all corporate systems to
include Point of Sale, Inventory IQ, Marco's University Online, and
- Recruits and successfully interviews applicants to select only
the best fit and qualified candidates.
- Trains and coaches store team members in all Marco's procedures
to ensure product quality and a 5-Star Guest experience every
- Lead and model Marco's cultural beliefs creating employer of
choice experiences to ensure team members feel valued, appreciated,
and set up for success.
Job Requirements include:
- 1 year of restaurant general management experience with
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours) on
any given day
- Need to be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
Keywords: Marco's Pizza, Lorain , General Manager, Executive , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!