Company: Marco's Pizza
Posted on: May 11, 2022
We're looking for a positive and responsible person to join our
team as a Shift Manager!
Our in-store leaders are responsible for supporting and sustaining
our culture and driving business results. As a Shift Manager you
have the opportunity to make a real impact on your store and your
We're looking for someone who:
- Is friendly and genuinely cares about the happiness of
- Takes accountability for their actions and takes pride in their
- Has a can-do attitude and asks "what else can I do?"
- Is a good teammate who provides-and values-honest feedback
- Has a passion for making great guest experiences
Sound like you? Check out the responsibilities and requirements
below and then fill out an application!
Primary responsibilities of the Shift Manager position include:
- Supervise store crew and all workstations in day to day
- Excel in preforming all crew member tasks including: makeline,
cut table, monitoring the ovens, packaging of products, quality
check and order accuracy, and guest relations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store.
- Recognize and react to inferior products.
- Work with Drivers and Manager to ensure efficient routing of
Job Requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours) on
any given day
- Need to be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
Keywords: Marco's Pizza, Lorain , Shift Manager, Executive , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!