Company: Cedar Point - One Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Overview: Supervisors are responsible for overseeing restaurant
operations which includes training, motivating, evaluating,
developing and coaching associates. As a part of the Leadership
team, you will be monitoring the business needs for staffing,
inventory and cleanliness. Supervisors may occasionally prepare and
serve drinks and food items to restaurant guests and operate point
of sale computers while providing quality service in a clean, safe
atmosphere. Supervisors will be promoting a positive culture for
associates and guests with an emphasis on hospitality and customer
- Adhere to and ensure grooming guideline requirements are being
- Act as liaison for all communication between associates and
- Complete miscellaneous administrative paperwork, maintain
accurate records of training paperwork and attendance.
- Interact with and assist associates and guests daily in an
outgoing, friendly, versatile, flexible and professional manner;
answer questions, ensure quality service and resolve complaints for
guests; occasionally take proper payment for food and beverage
items using point of sale computers.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety
standards in accordance with all aspects of the Ohio Health Code
and Cedar Point food standards. Review the work of subordinates for
effectiveness, make recommendations as appropriate, conduct
training as needed; utilize active training techniques to encourage
participation, test for understanding and respond appropriately to
distractions, disruptions and challenging situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume
- Learns, understands and demonstrates proficiency in operational
tasks, service/production flow, equipment cleaning and usage and
menu items. Uses clear, concise and specific lines of communication
between management and associates.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Basic Food Safety, Alcohol Safety, & Sanitation Training,
ServSafe Training and ServSafe Alcohol will be provided to further
develop your Leadership skills.
- Ability to comply with all company, divisional and state laws
in regard to minor labor laws.
- Ability to demonstrate resort property knowledge and its
procedures, specifically the Food & Beverage Division.
- 3 years Food & Beverage experience in a full-service
environment is required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Cedar Point - One Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio, Lorain , General Manager, Executive , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!