Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Psych
Company: One Stop Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 12, 2022
36 HRS guarantee)
CNAs/Mental Health Technicians- are responsible for providing ADLs
care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Mental Health Technicians are responsible for completing safety
checks on patients, leading a group of patients to activities
within the facility, completing vitals, and other tasks associated
with safety of the patients. Mental Health Technicians assist the
multidisciplinary team to ensure patient safety.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with
serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning,
and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight;
testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing
Thank you for your interest in Psychiatric Behavioral health
facility care where you can enjoy work-life balance and the
opportunity for earning extra income while providing Superior care
throughout the Hamburg area.
- Must have 6 mos exp Direct Care with Psych/Mental Health
- Valid Driver's license or State ID
- Active CNA Ohio registry
- Current TB test and Physical exam
- Must have Current BLS-CPR Card
- Must be able to pass Drug-screen and OH BCI Background
- Travel CNAs welcome to apply must live more than 50 miles for
$1200 per week compensation
- CNA must be able to work all shifts
- Must have flexible availability
- We provide GREAT compensation!
- Monthly attendance gift card
- Paid weekly direct deposit
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: One Stop Staffing Solutions, Lorain , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Psych, Healthcare , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!