MRI Technologist Mercy Health Lorain
Company: Mercy Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health$6k sign-on
- Magnetic resonance technologists must demonstrate an
understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
radiopharmacology, and medical terminology.
- Magnetic resonance technologists must maintain a high degree of
accuracy in radiographic positioning and technique.
- They must maintain knowledge about magnetic protection and
- Magnetic resonance technologists independently perform or
assist the licensed practitioner in the completion of magnetic
- Magnetic resonance technologists prepare, administer, and
document activities related to contrast media and medications in
accordance with state and federal regulations or institutional
- The magnetic resonance technologist is the primary liaison
between patients, licensed independent practitioners, and other
members of the support team.
- Magnetic resonance technologists must remain sensitive to the
physical and emotional needs of the patient through good
communication, patient assessment, patient monitoring, and patient
- Magnetic resonance technologists use independent, professional,
ethical judgment and critical thinking.
- Quality improvement and customer service allow the magnetic
resonance technologist to be a responsible member of the health
care team by continually assessing professional performance.
- Magnetic resonance technologists engage in continuing education
to enhance patient care, public education, knowledge, and technical
competence while embracing lifelong learning.
1. Minimum of two (2) year AMA-CAHEA accredited program in
Radiologic Technology (Associate Degree program preferred).
2. Minimum of one (1) year previous experience in a clinical
3. Current certificate/registration ARRT (R), with MR
preferredMercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.We'll also
reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much moreScheduled Weekly Hours:40Work
Shift:Days/EveningsDepartment:Radiology - Diagnostic - Lorain - X
RayAll applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or
protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on
the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the
affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health -
Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg,
Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If
you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a
reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection
process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at
Keywords: Mercy Health, Lorain , MRI Technologist Mercy Health Lorain, Healthcare , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!