Home Health Aide
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Home Health Aide $500 SIGN-ON BONUS $500 sign-on bonus for
Caregivers who work an average of 25-30 hours per week. $250 paid
upon 90 days of consecutive employment and $250 paid at six months
of consecutive employment. Live your best life possible by helping
others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what
we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun
while building meaningful relationships. Were on the lookout for
caring and compassionate team members:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available. What youll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
were looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus.Your safety is our top priority. We provide
COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all
employees. Live your best life possible while helping others live
theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For
that reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day. At
ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To
Work! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the
response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that
ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work. By selecting the
positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any
of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring
and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about your application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Lorain , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!