State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Get ready to earn up to $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing
Assistant (STNA) in Lorain, OH and nearby areas and also have
complete control over your work schedule. At IntelyCare, we give
all of our nurses and aides the benefits, security and support of
W2 employment, but then they choose when, where, or even if they
work.Our tried-and-true business model is centered on a deep
respect for nursing professionals and a desire to replace the
outdated model of nurse scheduling with one that finally
prioritizes their needs. Working with trusted facility partners, we
offer our nurse professionals a wide range of available shifts to
choose from on any given day or week.Would you prefer evening
shifts so you can take refreshing morning strolls along Lakeview
Beach before work? Or maybe you'd like a week off to finally see
what the Loraine International Festival is all about? However you'd
like to schedule your life, you should have a job that doesn't get
in the way. Here are a few more reasons why you should consider
joining the IntelyCare team.Benefits
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottlesWant to
hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals
who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say
about their experience with IntelyCare:"IntelyCare is the best job
I've ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job I've
had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule.""I
love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own
schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier.""I am a
single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to
work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to
spend with my children.""I really like how this company operates.
The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and
did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there's no
pressure to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on
our performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
which include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming.
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary.
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members.
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members.
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed.
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
companionship.Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detailReady For a Job That Finally Works For
You?We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your
life. If you're ready for a STNA job with real benefits and the
flexibility to choose your shifts and workplaces, we'd love to hear
from you. Apply today and take your career to a higher level.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
Covid-19. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Lorain , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!