Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - FT/PT/PRN
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Providence Care Center has several exciting new opportunities
for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Our beautiful campus located near the coast of Lake Erie offers
residents an array of senior living services. We are seeking
candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion,
Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and
the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team
where you will be valued and appreciated, Providence Care Center is
the place for you.
Full Time, Part Time, or PRN.
Shift availability:8 or 12-hour shifts - 6:30 am-2:30 pm, 2:30
pm-10:30 pm and 10:30 pm-6:30 am 6:30 am-6:30 pm and 6:30 pm-6:30
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides resident care in
accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and is responsible for the
delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission
through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and
other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. The LPN
is responsible for utilizing principles of the nursing process in
carrying out delegated aspects of care for both residents and
families. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and
maintaining each resident's identified capabilities at their
maximum mental and physical level.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Lorain , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - FT/PT/PRN, Healthcare , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!