Company: Cedar Point - One Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Overview:$16.40/hour - -Ages 18+ -At Sawmill Creek, work is FUN!
As a cook, you'll maintain cleanliness and sanitation for all
cookware items in our food and beverage locations and cook and
prepare food items for our guests. You'll also--- -
- Understand and adhere to all food hygiene and health safety
- Cook and prepare food items, while ensuring speedy service and
that only quality food items are prepared.
- Use correct portions to ensure proper food cost procedures are
followed.Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets and discounts to local attractions!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 20% discounts on food and merchandise!
- Employee-only ride nights, game nights, and FREE FOOD
Responsibilities:Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting
properties, so come join our world class team at Sawmill Creek.
Cedar Point provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN
and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into
our 153rd year! As a member of our team, you'll--- -
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and
helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates.
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Cedar Point and
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
Keywords: Cedar Point - One Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio, Lorain , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!