Company: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Hospice Quick Response STNA's -participate in the team meetings,
documents care, patient response, and observations made during
hands-on nursing care when visiting patients and families during
end of life.Shift:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM plus on callThe office is
located in Valley View, OH -and this role requires travel to the
office. We service patients in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga,
Ashtabula, and Trumbull Counties.Death is a meaningful
experience.Living the best life in our final moments requires
caregivers who want to address fear and change the conversation to
what is sacred.Stewarding the end of life journey well requires an
unwavering clinical skill set balanced by the art of compassion.We
believe compassion should not be a transaction. So we ask ourselves
every day how do we do more . . . as caregivers, as a team, and as
an organization.We believe no one should die alone. So we put
patients before profit to ensure a member of our team can be at the
bedside.Crossroads exists because the model of healthcare today is
full of ultimatums rather than choices. Look, we understand this
business is difficult, it's part of what drives us to stand up and
find new ways to satisfy the heart of what drives our teams to do
more.If you've read this ad and it resonates with you in any way,
then we want to speak with you!Qualifications:
- Must be certified by the state as a nurse's aide with an
unrestricted, active aide certification.
- 1 -year of current experience as a Hospice Aide or Nurses Aide
- Hospice or Home Health Agency experience preferred.
- Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to interact
effectively with patients and their families, as well as all
interdisciplinary caregivers, peers, subordinates, and
- Must exhibit or demonstrate the ability to learn computer
skills related to required clinical software and electronic
clinical record utilization.
- Must have reliable vehicle/transportation, valid driver's
license, required automobile insurance, and the ability to safely
and independently operate said vehicle.Benefits:
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and be
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry bar for the standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our
team and organization.
- Competitive industry pay ranges from $20-$30/hour based on
shift.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care, Lorain , STNA, Other , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!