Moderate Care Coordinator (OhioRISE)
Company: Wingspan Care Group
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Wingspan Care Group is growing with a new program - OhioRise! We
need Moderate Care Coordinators to work in Lorain County. We are
looking for professionals that understand High-Fidelity Wrap Around
practice while providing care coordination services to identified
youth that will provide specific, measurable, and individualized
services to each person served.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Provide Wraparound Care Coordination services as part of the
CME Project, using the High Fidelity Wraparound model to clients
and families identified for the projects. Deliver service in a
variety of settings in the home and community. Service plan should
include a comprehensive 24 hour Crisis Plan.
- Maintain required caseload of 1:25 at any given time. Initial
Plan is required within 30 days, and subsequent plans submitted
every 30 days.
- Complete all required assessments and documents as outlined by
the agency and the CME Project to include the Strengths, Needs and
Cultural Discovery Assessment and the Wraparound plan.
- Work collaboratively with identified partners on behalf of the
Child and Family team to include both formal and informal
- Provide Community Psychiatric Support Treatment (CPST) and
Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) where appropriate on assigned
cases and participate in crisis management as necessary.
- Monitor the provision and quality of services provided to the
family through the Child & Family Team and act as liaison when new
services/resources need to be sought or developed.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the client
record through the timely completion of assigned documentation in
accordance with applicable licensing and accreditation regulations
- Provide written and verbal information related to the youth's
and family's mental health based on assessment and family contact.
This information will include the youth's and family's strengths
and competencies, progress or lack of progress, as well as report
on the services and supports put in place to assist the
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related
- Strong clinical skills including expertise in systemic family
therapy, crisis intervention, family education, and linking/
advocacy skills. Completion of Vroon Vandenburg High Fidelity
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of
initiative and independent judgment
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and
demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people
possessing various strengths, aptitudes, and abilities
- A valid driver's license with approved driving record(less than
6 points), personal transportation and insurance, if required to
drive on behalf of the agency.
Keywords: Wingspan Care Group, Lorain , Moderate Care Coordinator (OhioRISE), Other , Lorain, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!