Personal Banker II
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Civista BankPosition Purpose:A Personal Banker II (PB II) is
responsible for maintaining and building customer relationships by
providing an exceptional customer experience. A PB II is also
responsible for opening new accounts, completing loan applications
and responding to customer inquiries and requests while identifying
opportunities to expand current banking relationships. The PB II
demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial lives
of our employees and shareholders, to make a difference in the
communities that we serve.Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities
- Daily engagement of customers to build relationships. This
entails processing transactions, assessing needs, recommending
products, referring partners to customers, thus creating an
exceptional customer experience.
- Adhere to regulations, following policies and procedures to
ensure safety and soundness of customers and the bank.
- Develop an expansive knowledge of products and services to
fulfill customer needs, driving sales production. Expected task
include but are not limited to opening new consumer deposit and
lending accounts, opening new business accounts, performing
maintenance, meeting cross sell goals and solving problems daily.
Competently, with speed and accuracy, execute on customer
- Understanding all aspects of consumer lending and new accounts
in daily and weekly activities; building customer trust and
managing relationships through the life of the customer
- Dedication to daily personal growth through active learning.
Adapting to new procedures and systems to grow the organization and
- Ensuring operational tasks are followed & completed daily.
- Maintain cash levels and outages within the parameters of the
- Constant, consistent communication internally and
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day
banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use
technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of previous teller experience required.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under deadlines with
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Above average knowledge of technology and willingness to adapt
to new software technologies.
- Ability to work under deadlines with frequent
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
forth.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Employer EEOC M/F/D/VThis Position Description is not a complete
statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this
position.Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
position at any time.PI229696557
Keywords: Civista Bank, Lorain , Personal Banker II, Other , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!