Court Order Specialist
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Civista BankPosition Purpose:The position is set in a
fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and requires good
problem-solving skills, accuracy, and attention to detail. An ideal
candidate would enjoy working in a positive, team-oriented
workplace. Responsible for analyzing and responding to legal
documents presented to the bank including garnishments, levies,
child support orders, bankruptcy, summons and subpoenas. The Court
Order Specialist will demonstrate Civista Bank's mission to improve
the financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a
difference in the communities that we serve.Key Accountabilities,
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Analyze and process all legal documents/requests delivered to
Deposit Operations for response.
- Partners with Legal and Compliance Departments to provide
supporting documentation for litigation and customer complaint
- Work closely with the Legal Department and Custodian of Records
to ensure complete adherence with all regulations, state specific
statutes, Civista policies and procedures as it relates to all
legal/court order requests.
- Prepare correspondence, collect all necessary documentation,
maintain reporting and tracking responses to legal requests to
conform with regulations, statutes, and procedures.
- Monitors and processes internal help desk requests to support
customer inquiries, research, and correct transactional
- Maintain working knowledge of job duties performed by EFT
Services and Deposit Transaction Services Specialist
- All other duties as assigned and any activities that support
key accountabilities.Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Paralegal degree
- Two years' experience in banking or financial services or other
- General knowledge of legal documents and litigation is helpful,
but not required.
- Self-motivated and dependable.
- Possess strong organizational, detail, and analytical
- Strong reading and comprehension skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficient, with exposure/experience to Excel, Word and
- Good phone voice, professional demeanor, and
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 15 lbs.
- Work involves the ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone, and sitting for
long periods at a time.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
forth.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/VThis Position Description is not a
complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising
this position.Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this position at any time.PI229323459
Keywords: Civista Bank, Lorain , Court Order Specialist, Other , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!