Company: Cedar Point
Posted on: September 8, 2023
With Cedar Point Amusement Park being "The Roller Coaster Capital
of the World -," we are always taking thrills to the next level
because it is what we do! We're bold. We're daring. -We provide the
best service to every guest, every day, every time. Take a ride on
one of our coasters, or cool off at our water park, Cedar Point
Shores. -With all of our thrills we have to offer, -we are the
number one destination for fun for all ages!
Responsible for effectively piping for gas, water, sewer, air and
other fixtures required. Must be able to troubleshoot and maintain
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of all
- Knowledge of swimming pool systems and chlorine systems.
- Knowledge of gas fired equipment.
- Winterizing -of plumbing and pool systems.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to lift/carry: 51 Lbs+ with assistance
- Ability to push/pull (typically on wheeled device such as dolly
or cart): 26 - 50 Lbs
- Must be able to work any shift or days.
- Must be a journeyman plumber in the plumbers union.
- Must have a City of Sandusky plumbing license.
- Works well independently or with others.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Cedar Point, Lorain , Maintenance Plumber, Professions , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!